Tuesday, March 16, 2004

A much better Tuesday

I hope everyone has some extra cash to spend, cuz this is one heck of list.

21 Grams

This was nominated for an Oscar (Best Actress I think) which doesn't mean it'll be worth watching, but it does mean it's on the "to Rent" list.

Absolutely Fabulous: Series 5

Some people love this show, and more power to 'em. I don't find it quite so funny.

The Commitments (Collector's Edition)

Never seen it, but I've always heard great things.

The Flintstones: The Complete First Season

The show that brought animation into primetime gets a solid release. Fans will love it, unfortunately I'm not one.

Kung Fu: The Complete First Season

A show that was before my TV watching time, but I've heard it was great.

Married...With Children: The Complete 2nd Season

The show that put Fox on the map.

Ozzie & Harriet Volume 1

Ozzie & Harriet Volume 2


A definite classic. From a time when TV was wholesome.

The Running Man (Special Edition)

Surprisingly enough this special edition actually has special features. For B-movies fans like myself, this is a definite buy.

Scooby Doo, Where Are You! First & Second Seasons

A great, great show. Who doesn't love a good mystery? Or a pair of bumbling cowards?

Veronica Guerin

Ummm...it's based on a true story.

Avoid like the plague:

Dr. Seuss' The Cat In The Hat

This is not, I repeat NOT a kids movie. Avoid at all costs.

See, that was a much better Tuesday! For more DVD goodness, check out Cinescape's weekly DVD column, as always, the link's to the right.

-L

No comments: