Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Early Tuesday List

Africa Screams

This has been available on DVD for quite sometime, but hasn't been mentione here. One of Abbot & Costello's best flick's, and it can be had fairly cheap.

Brother Bear (Special Edition)

Disney's latest toon looks promising, but cliched. With the news that the Orlando offices have been closed, this may be one of their last traditionally animated feature films...at least for quite awhile

Here's alist of shows I don't watch/hate that are coming to DVD:

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Third Season
Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman: Season Three
Homicide: The Complete Fourth Season
Resurrection Blvd. Complete First Season
Sanford & Son: The Fourth Season


House Of Sand And Fog

Ben Kingsley is always brilliant, and this got great reviews, so I will check it out eventually.

Jem: Season 1 & 2

Those of you that are products of 80's 'toons may remember this, unfortunately I do.

Penn & Teller: Bullshit!

A great show from what I've seen. Unfortunately I no longer have Showtime.

Something's Gotta Give

This is iffy, I love Nicholson, but hate Keaton. I'm not sure which side will win out in the end.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

The remake finally makes its way to DVD, and eventually I'll get around to seeing it.

That about does it!

-L

No comments: