Saturday, March 20, 2004

For Doane's Eyes Only


Thanks Alan, looks like more and more people are noticing this little blog o' mine. I'm hoping to actually get to read DC: The New Frontier tonight or tomorrow and post a review of it.

Speaking of people noticing, is it a bit scary? Or is that just me?

Anyway, good luck with the vegitarian lifestyle, if I could actually get myself to eat vegetables, I'd swing that way in a heartbeat, but I just don't have the stomach for most of them. Your story on cows and their treatment has me off beef, that's for damn sure. I haven't been much of a steak/burger person in years, but that will have me avoiding them indefinitely.

Just curious, why no chicken or fish? Being a southern boy, I'm a sucker for some fried fish...hell, fried chiken for that matter. Be interesting know what you've discovered about those!

-L

No comments: