Thursday, March 11, 2004

Nothing New Under the Sun

Bleh. Like ADD, I got nothin'. I too couldn't get my weekly dose of comick books, but mine came from having to drop a hundred FREAKING dollars on a pair of tires for my car. I needed them, but that doesn't mean I have to like them!

Anyway, since I have nothing to say, I'll direct you to a few people that do.

There's a new Breakdowns column up, just click the link that...well, says Breakdowns. It's to the right. There ya go!

ADD has a response to that column on his own blog, also to the right.

Next, check out Cinescape.com, there's a link to the kick ass trailer for Aliens vs. Predator, and there's the Comicscape column, which looks at the "Best Comic Book Covers of All Time."

Also, I added my email address to the blog, so feel free to send me messages about how much I suck.

-L

No comments: