Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The List-Not that There's Anything Wrong With That

The Adventures of Pete & Pete - Season 1

Nick seems to finally be catching on with it's announcement to release some classic shows onto DVD, about damn time.

Batman - Return to the Batcave

Adam and Burt return to their crimefighting glory, I didn't get to catch this on TV and I'm dying to pick it up.

Cheers - The Complete Fifth Season

Bye-bye Diane!

Clarissa Explains It All - Season One

Hello Clarissa!

The Golden Girls - The Complete Second Season

Did you know Tarentino appeared on a few episodes? Isn't that a hoot?

The Grudge (Director's Cut)

Well, that's a kick in the ball, ain't it?

Kinsey (Two-Disc Special Edition)

Qui-Gonn Jinn gives sex ed. Creepy.

The Mask (New Line Platinum Series)

The special edition of the movie has a few extra features than the original release. I picked one up, because I actually enjoyed Carrey's perfomance.

Scrubs - The Complete First Season

Get it at Best buy, they have an exclusive bonus disc. I'll be buying mine this weekend.

Seinfeld - The Complete Fourth Season

Alreadt bought my copy, it's the show I can't live without.

Six Feet Under - The Complete Third Season

Nice to see HBO is lowering their sets as of late, still too damn expensive though.

Son of the Mask

Ummm...pass...I may rent it.

Son Volt - Live from Austin, TX

S-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-t

Team America - World Police (Uncensored and Unrated Special Collector's Edition)

Got it, can't wait to watch it.

White Noise (Widescreen Edition)

Seems Batman got married during his time off from movies, his wife died and now he can talk to her through the TV.

And if you'll excuse me, The Shield is on.

-L

No comments: