Sunday, May 01, 2005

Yadda Yadda Yadda

My life seems to have fallen in a constant state of "Now you must fix this!"

Today my radiator just decided it hated my guts and so now, once again, I'm car less. No more than $200 to fix though, so it's not as bad as I had feared, but still, I'd like to go one month without having to fix SOMETHING!

Not sure what any of you know about cars, but get this: Apparently there's a clog in my radiator that keeps the water from cycling to one side, so half of it heats up and half of it doesn't. What the hell kind of problem is that to have? I mean, come on! On top of that, I'm burning oil in reverse...not sure how that works, but I've been assured that other than the cost of the oil, it's not a problem as long as I check the level consistently.

Whew.

The Bluesman contest is officially over, I had wanted to make one last plea before I ended it, but today was just a total mess. So, for those that didn't enter, you're loss, heh. Just kidding. I'll pick the winners in just a little while and announce them tomorrow.

Also, all of you in the mix CD group, if you are indeed reading this, somehow, someway I will get those discs out by Tuesday.

Man-Thing is on right now, I'm gonna go check it out. Does that sound as disgusting as it seems?

-L

No comments: