Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The List of TV

Man are there ever a lot of TV shows out today.

Dawson's Creek - The Complete Fifth Season

I've enjoyed what parts of this series I've seen. I shouldn't, but I do.

Everybody Loves Raymond - The Complete Third Season

Only a few episodes left until the show goes bye-bye, which is a shame because i've just started watching it.

Gilmore Girls - The Complete Third Season

Don't watch it, so I can't really comment.

Herbie the Love Bug Collection

Just in time for the re-make. Well, the SECOND re-make. also available, The Love Bug Special Edition.

Invader ZIM - House Box Complete Set (Vols. 1-3 Plus Extra Disc)

HA! I bitched about how expensive the house was, with the three volumes of the DVD's anf the bonus disc it retails for over $100. Psh, the show isn't THAt good.

King of the Hill - The Complete Fourth Season

The started skimpin on extras and doing double sided discs, but the price is still too damn high for that.

Man Show:Complete 3rd Season

Is this when Kimmel and Corrolla were still hosting? Because as bad as the show was, it was only ever any good with them.

National Treasure (Widescreen Edition)

I do want to see this. Not sure why, but I do.

The Partridge Family - The Complete First Season

Well, we already have the Brady Bunch, we all knew this was coming.

The Phantom of the Opera (2-Disc Special Edition)

Scumacher does opera...I don't see this working.

Pocahontas (10th Anniversary Edition)

Probably the worst Disney film ever. And that's saying something considering they made Home on the Range and Treasure Planet.

The Sandlot 2

Not sure this needed a sequel, but I'll likely buy it seeing as how much I loved the first one. James Earl jones is back, so that might be worth something.

Spaceballs (Collector's Edition)

Best Star Wars film ever.

Star Trek Enterprise - The Complete First Season

Just in time for the series finale. I've heard it's gotten good.

Three's Company - Season Four

I've really gotten into this show lately on Nick.

Touched by an Angel - The Complete Second Season

I can't believe this title got approved by the network censors. I mean, come on, are they blind.

-L

No comments: