Wednesday, August 11, 2004

The Day After List

Since I missed it yesterday, and quite a few times in the last month or so, here's what made it to your local Wal-Mart:

Freaks

This is a movie I've always wanted to see. I get a very creepy vibe from the description. It was banned for quite sometime, so it'll be good to have it available on DVD.

Johnson Family Vacation

This Vacation rip-off looks somewhat promising, but Cedric is no Chevy Chase.

Kill Bill: Vol. 2

Tarantino's two part epic finally sees its end....unless he decides to eventually make the sequel.

Also out, but I could find no details on the 'Net:

Predator: Special Edition

With a free AvP ticket no less. Already bought it!

The Lost Boys: Special Edition

Despite being directed by the man who ruined Batman, this is one of my favorite movies.

I think I may actually have a review or two up later!!!

-L

No comments: