Friday, August 06, 2004

A great adventure

Found this post in my Drafts history...apparently I forgot to publish it, so here it is:

Finally got the chance to see Peter Pan on DVD last night. The new, live action one that is. Man, if you get the chance to see this film, do so. It's the most faithful adaption of J.M. Barrie's original story ever put to film. The movie holds almost nothing back, portraying Neverland as the danger it should be, Hook and his pirates are ruthless, and aren't above killing anyone. The only drawback? Not enough of them. Anyone who loves the story will LOVE this film, it captures the spirit of Pan brilliantly. Rent it, buy it, doesn't matter, just watch it.

-L

It is a damn good movie, one I've been meaning to buy for quite some time now. I'll remedy that this weekend I think.

No comments: