Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Listy List List

Not much headed to the stores today, but here's some of the better DVD's you can pick up:

Invader Zim Volume 2: Progressive Stupidity

This one's actually been available at Best Buy for rwo weeks now. Still, it's quite an enjoyable cartoon, one for the whole family.

The Lion King II: Simba's Pride (Special Edition)

To complete your Lion King Collection!

The Passion of The Christ

I didn't go see this because I knew how it ended. I might take a look at it on DVD, but I doubt I'll buy it. There's also a slew of other "Jesus" DVD's meant to capitalize on this release. Nothing shows faith better than money grubbing.

Rocky & Bullwinkle Volumes 1 & 2

I'm pretty sure you can buy Vol. 2 seperately as well, but I didn't find a listing for it.

South Park: The Passion of the Jew

Now, this is a good little DVD. I've seen the episodes within, and laughed my ass off. It seems to be a waste of money though, considering most fans will just buy the Season sets. Or, maybe Parker and Stone are just proving they can grub money just as well as Christians.

Star Trek The Original Series: Season One

The must really think consumers are idiots. "The Original Series?" No shit, man! Is that why I see William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy? Man, I thought this was "Star Trek: The Priceline Commercials."

Touched By An Angel: The Complete First Season

It was in a good way, I swear.

Toxic Crusaders: The Movie

A collection of the cartoon series, includes only a few episodes though.

Trekkies 2

Well, I guess maybe Star Trek fans are idiots, thus the labeling of their Holy Grail. This will just make you feel sorry for them.

Twisted

Typical Ashley Judd film. Sam Jackson co-stars.



That about does it. I'll be back with a review or two. This time I promise.

-L

No comments: