Sunday, April 17, 2005

Can you hear me now?

That's right, I got sound now! AND I fixed my DVD-ROM problem. Turns out the driver that came with my souncard doesn't work, fixed that by going to the manufacturer site (you don't want to know how long it took me before I decided to do that.) And I pulled out my disc drives to reinstall 'em only to find out the IDE cable was fried.

I'm firing on all cylinders at the moment, car's fixed, comp's fixed and things are looking up finally.

Desperate Housewives was pretty good tonight, we learn a little about what exactly is going on. Also, the season finale to Arrested Development aired tonight. It was brilliant, hope you all watched it. nice to know George Sr is kinda still on the loose, as his antics are always good for a solid laugh.

Maybe later I can actually get in a post or two about comics.

-L

No comments: