Monday, April 25, 2005

Making Tracks

Jet-Last Chance
Alice in Chains-Would?
Beck-Girl
Bubba Sparxxx-Deliverance
Green Day-Macy's Day Parade
Guns N Roses-Breakdown
Creedence Clearwater Revival-Long As I Can See the Light
Kanye West-Jesus Walks
John Oszajca-Valley of the Dolls
Willie Nelson-Last Stand
Phantom Planet-Lonely Day
Jay-Z/Linkin Park-Izzo/In the End
Robert Downey, Jr.-Smile
Son Volt-Drown
Soul Asylum-I Did My Best
The Beach Boys-Sloop John B
Nat King Cole-Stardust
The Eagles-Desperado
Boys Night Out-Walkaways
Counting Crows-Hangin' Around

Now I have to decide the order! (Yes, order is VERY important.)

EDIT: Directly from Lefty himself: "I just want to clarify this isn't a contest, but a sampling of what music is connecting with (and sometimes defining) the lives of various bloggers in this cluster of folks connected in many different ways "

THOSE are the right words.

-L

No comments: