Friday, September 03, 2004

Another One Bites The Dust


Forsaken #1 $2.95 (Image Comics)

Creative Team: Carmen Treffiletti, Kristian Donaldson, with inks by Nick Zagami, and letters by Lithium Pro

What's it about? Apollo Delk is hired by a mysterious group of people...to do something...along with several other people. Turns out he might end up getting them killed.

Why you should be reading it: Hmmm...I'm not so sure you should be. ADD beat me to the punch over at CBG and reviewed this, and he hit the nailon the head. This is pretty much an averagebook, and the writing is very cliched. I loved the art, and it elevated the dialogue a bit, so it may be worth picking up the second issue, and maybe a third, but I can't see this holding my interest longer than that. Well, unless it just gets better.

No comments: