Tuesday, September 28, 2004

The List is with you

The Alamo

When historical epics go wrong!

Children Of The Corn (Divimax Series)

Thislackluster film gets the Divimax treatment. Real king fans ask why.

Crank Yankers: Season One Uncensored

Sometimes funny, sometimes silly, usually gross.

Ellen: The Complete Season One

Probably the best season of this show, thankfully.

Envy

Jack Black/Ben Stiller comedy that may be worth a rent.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

This is a must see. Which means I must see it.

Footloose (Collector's Edition)

Dear God in heaven, why?

George Carlin: Complaints & Grievances

A funny, funny man.

In Living Color: Season Two

A funny, funny show.

Land of the Lost: The Complete 2nd Season

I like the theme song...and that's about it.

Silk Stockings: The Complete First Season

80's TV show fans rejoice again!

Star Trek Voyager: Season Four

Star Trek fans rejoice again!

Static Shock: The New Kid

A good show that didn't get the recognition it deserved.

Strangers With Candy: Season 3

Ditto. Tho I haven't seen half the episodes.

Super Size Me

That's just gross.

Tales from the Cryptkeeper: Stacks of Fear

This is edited, and I can't figure out why, or what they'd edit.

Teen Titans Vol. 1: Divide & Conquer

Sigh, I'm waiting for the season, I'm not falling into this trap again.

Walking Tall

I really wanna see this flik. I've been impressed with Rock's charisma so far.

That's your list for the week folks!

-L

No comments: