Sunday, February 13, 2005

Sunday Night TV

I actually got a chance to see an episode of Malcolm in the Middle, it's a shame I don't get to see it more. Tonight's episode had the boys climbing to a billboard (featuring a half-naked woman of course) to spray paint it, but when they get caught the pretend to have done it for women's rights. Even Hal gets in on the media frenzy, with Lois the only one seeing through their ruse. Funny, funny stuff.

The Simpsons didn't interest me, I only caught the first few minutes. Fifty Cent asking about his community service was funny though.

Arrested Development continues to be the funniest show on TV.

Desperate Housewives gets even better (didn't think it was possible), as the mystery unfolds a little bit more. One can only wonder how Mike will get out of that big cliffhanger at the end.

Boston Legal was so-so, I couldn't help but see the comparison between Alan paying people to fight his battles and the Bush administration's war, maybe it's just me, but I found the thinly-veiled comparison (is that the right word?) a bit heavy-handed. Next week is a must see, Leonard is back, so's Denny's son, and Candice Bergan is still around, so that's a plus.

Speaking of, she's actually gotten better looking since Murphy Brown. Maybe it was just the show's wardrobe and make-up departments, but everyone on Murphy Brown looks like crap to me. It's been airing on Nick at Nite in reruns...

-L

No comments: