Sunday, August 28, 2005

Live, From the Couch

I need to get this baby wireless (my laptop).

So, go a package in the mail to day from good buddy ADD. Wanna kjnow what was in it?

Ojo, a TPB of a Sam Keith mini from Oni, Dreadstar Vol 1 HC, by Jim Starlin. I love Starlin's cosmic work for Marvel, but oddly enough I've never read any of his stuff outside that. This is a beatiful collection, and I can't wait to dive into it. Batman: Fortunate Son; looks to be a decent Batman read, and I like a good Bats story. Finally, the best of the bunch, in my opinion, Fantastic Four Vol. 1 HC, collecting the first 12 issues of the Waid/'Ringo run on the series. Since ADD originally got me hooked on these guys, it's only right that he sell me this fantastic collection. So, guess what that means?

It means it's time to give away some friggin' comics!

I have the uber-wonderful "Unthinkable" arc by Waid and 'Ringo as well as the follow up, "5th Wheel" AND the introductory issue, #60 (Vol. 3) as an added bonus. So, if you want some Fantastic Four comics, all you have to do is send an email to dedpool1979@aol.com, put FF Comics in the title, and, bam! you might win some comics! I'll choose a winner, at random, in two weeks. All you gotta do is email me! Remeber though, these are for the floppies, not the hardcover! So, get goin', email me already! (Oh, and, US residents only, please, unless you're willing to float the shipping cost!)

Any of you out there wanting to promote this, please do, and by all means enter it yourself!

I think I have some more books coming from ADD...but I honestly don't remember, I've bought so many books online in the last month I don't remember where I got what, heh.

So, there it is, your opportunity to win some swag for very little work, and it's not even crap, it's good stuff! So, get those emails in!

-L

No comments: