Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Holy Crap!

Direct from the Dissonance, the best news of the year. Okay, well, the second best. This was the best.

"Linda Medley's Castle Waiting will be published in May. Originally published in periodical form in the 1990s by Jeff Smith's Cartoon Books imprint, Castle Waiting is a 450-page fantasy fable about the restoration of a castle by an eccentric cast of fairytale characters. Generally cited for the quality of Medley's illustration, Castle Waiting will include a final chapter that was never published. Eric Reynolds, Fantagraphics publicity, says that Medley and Fantagraphics will restart the series as a bimonthly periodical comic in July."

She got it from Publishers Weekly.

If you've been a long time reader of this blog, you'll remember me reviewing it a while back. If not, check out my review of one of my favorite comic works of all time. I'm so glad I'll finally be able to finish the series, I've desperately tried to track down more of the issues to no avail, now I don't have to!

Fantagraphics I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

-L

No comments: