Thursday, October 20, 2005

Link, Links, Those Wonderful Links

Priest thinks that Commander-in-Chief and Boston Legal represent a "dumbing down" of TV in America. While I love Boston Legal, I take no offense at that. I do, however, wonder where the heck he's been. The Networks have been dumbing down TV for...well, a long time. Just look at the British shows we've stolen, especially Coupling. In it's Britcom format it's one of the funniest shows ever created. The American version? Just awful. And that's not even a more recent example

More on Castle Waiting from Linda Medly's own site. I didn't know it existed, thanks to Laura for the link. I'm hoping that things go swimmingly well (what the hell does that mean?) and that the new series lasts forever. I wish I had a lot of internet know-how so I could volunteer my services to her for a possible upcoming castlewaiting.com website. Hopefully it'll happen though. I just want to see it ASAP. I'm impatient like that.

This ones been plugged in a few places: The Jedi Had it Coming. Yes, they did.

Micks counting down his fave Buffy's. Check it out and see if you agree. I've never seen any of them.

Cheesecake anyone?

I should have bought this. But I didn't.

Permanent Damage. Yeah baby!

Tom's TV Wrap-up.

Beavis & Butthead DVD info.

And finally, a pic. For your perusal, the ugliest thing I've EVER seen:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with her? And has DC Direct lost their minds?

-L

No comments: