Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I Am...The List!

Good God Almighty is there ever a bunch of DVDs I'm want to buy this week. I'm gonna need a second job just to get 'em all!

Adventures of Superman - The Complete First Season

I'm so freakin happy about this, and the fact that they've already announced Season 2. It just kicks ass.

Atomic Betty:Vol 1 & 2

Available seperately as well. It's a pretty decent toon too.

Batman & Robin (Two-Disc Special Edition)
Batman (Two-Disc Special Edition)
Batman - The Complete 1943 Movie Serial Collection
Batman - The Motion Picture Anthology 1989-1997
Batman Begins (Two-Disc Deluxe Edition)
Batman Vs Dracula
Batman Forever (Two-Disc Special Edition)
Batman Returns (Two-Disc Special Edition)

That's a lot of freaking Batman. Despite my distaste for the last one, and the so-so-ness of the third one, I'd still like to have the Boxed Set. I doubt I'll buy the Bats/Drac animated movie, but I will be buying the '43 serials and Batman Begins. I know I said I didn't think it was great, but I will want to see it again, and it might be better after my lowered expectations.

The Big Lebowski - Achiever's Edition

I can't afford this. There's also a regular Specia Edition, but this one just SOUNDS cooler.

C.S.I. New York - The Complete First Season

I like Miami better, but aren't they all really the same show?

The Coen Brothers Collection

Worth it if you don't have any of thse (Blood Simple, Big Lebowski, Man Who Wasn't There and Intolorable Cruelty), though I didn't care for Intolerable Cruelty.

Davey and Goliath's Holiday Spectacular

For those who don't have enought claymation in their lives.

Elektra (Unrated Director's Cut)

It's not a bad movie, I swear!

The Emperor's New Groove - The New Groove Edition

Not the best of the newer Disney fliks, but it's decent.

Ferngully - The Last Rainforest (Family Fun Edition)

I remember liking this movie a lot. I wonder if it holds up?

Gatchaman Vol 5 & 6

Comes in a cool Alex Ross designed box.

George A. Romero's Land of the Dead (Unrated Director's Cut)

I'm sure Zombie Tom is dancing on his grave.

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe - Season One, Volume 1

Dammit, it's all just too much!!!!

Legend of Zelda: Complete Animated Series

See, I can't afford this one too!!!!

The Man with the Golden Arm (50th Anniversary Edition)

Seems like it was only yesterday. Wait...no it doesn't.

The Mask of Zorro (Deluxe Edition)

Oh, you bastards. I think it has everything the other DVD special edition had though.

Mythical Detective Loki Ragnorok (Vol. 1)

This definitely sounds interesting.

Saved By the Bell/New Class Season 5

No! Finally, something I don't want.

Saw (Uncut Edition)

HaHa. Man that's funny.

Superheroes

I have no clue what this is. Anyone?

The Twilight Zone - Season 4 (The Definitive Edition)

Too friggin expensive.

Must...resist...leaving....house....

-L

No comments: