Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The List- The Complete First Season

The Amityville Horror (Widescreen Special Edition)

Based on a true story. Suuuuure.

Best of Bud Abbott and Lou Costello Vol 4

Six movies, two discs, all funny, under $20, it's a definite bargain.

The Bob Newhart Show - The Complete Second Season

One of the best shows ever on TV.

Cinderella (Disney Special Platinum Edition Collector's Gift Set)

Also available in a DVD only set. This one comes with a book and pretty pictures.

Count Duckula - The Complete First Season

I'm curious at to whether this holds up. I'll have to add it to my Netflix.

Dancer, Texas Pop. 81

Great movie, if you see it anywhere, pick it up.

Drawn Together - Season One

Season 2 should be starting soon I think, and if you buy this at Best Buy, you get a free bonus disc.

The Grudge (Director's Cut)

That'll piss you off. Nothing like buying the same movie twice. Fortunately, I haven't, and probably won't.

Halloween 4 - The Return of Michael Myers (Limited Edition)

Comes in a cool little tin. Still my favorite horror franchise, despite the idiotic last one.

House of D

David D's directorial debut, and a box office bomb.

The Interpreter (Widescreen Edition)

Starring two people I can't stand! They made this movie easy to avoid.

Jiminy Glick in La La Wood

Too bad the show tanked, it was actually kind of funny.

Kolchak - The Night Stalker

Kind of a "Best of" set, which is disappointing, I may still check it out though.

Man With the Screaming Brain

And here's your Bruce Campbell fix for the week.

The Oblongs - The Complete Series

Wooohooo!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Mutants and Monsters

One of these days I'm gonna play catch-up with this show.

The Warriors - The Ultimate Director's Cut

You know, I've never seen this. I'll have to rent it.

-L

No comments: