Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Wonderful List of Oz

3rd Rock From the Sun - Season 2

I used to love this show, but I haven't really gotten into it on DVD, mainly because there's so much other stuff coming out as well. One day I'll get around to buying them though. Glad to see it's proving popular enough to keep the releases coming.

Alias - The Complete Fourth Season

A show I wish I was watching, I'll have to start Netflixing the seasons I suppose.

American Gothic - Complete Series

Anyone watch this? Was it any good? Should I add it to my Netflix?

The Beverly Hillbillies/Petticoat Junction Christmas Collection

It's a redneck christmas party, yeehaw!

Bewitched

Well, that was quick.

Bewitched - The Complete Second Season

If you must buy a Bewitched DVD, buy this one. Also available in color!

Danger Mouse - The Complete Seasons 3 & 4

For the life of me I can't remember the theme song to this.

Degrassi Junior High - The Complete Collection

Well, I'm not buying. But I won't think less of you if you do, I promise.

Dominion - Prequel to the Exorcist

The original film, before they decided it sucked and shelved it. Might be interesting.

The Doris Day Show - Season 2

She was a cutie, no?

Gallagher - The Best of Gallagher Volume 1
Gallagher - The Best of Gallagher Volume 2
Gallagher - The Smashing Watermelon Collection

More Gallagher than you ever knew you needed.

Gus Van Sant's Last Days

The sort-of telling of Cobains time before his suicide.

Hart to Hart - The Complete First Season

Who demanded this?

Herbie - Fully Loaded

No friggin' thanks.

In Living Color - Season 4

Definitely funnier than the current SNL cast.

Kids in the Hall - Complete Season 3 (1991-1992)

Ditto.

The L Word - The Complete Second Season

Already in my Netflix queue.

Looney Tunes - Golden Collection, Volume Three

Expensive, but well worth it.

MADtv - The Best of Seasons 8, 9 & 10

Didn't realize the show was on that long.

The Munsters - Complete Second Season

Just in time for Halloween!

Point Pleasant - The Complete Series

Buddy Dino will be happy about this. I never watched it.

Single White Female 2 - The Psycho

This has got to be worse than those Wild Things sequels.

Tales From the Crypt - The Complete Second Season

Still haven't got Season 1 yet. Good stuff.

Titanic - Special Collector's Edition (1997)

No thanks. Never seen it, never will.

Tom and Jerry - Spotlight Collection, Volume 2

One of a handful of toons I just never got into.

Tripping the Rift - The Complete First Season

Didn't this already come out? Guess not.

Upstairs, Downstairs - Collector's Edition Megaset

Good Lord that's expensive.

The Wizard of Oz (Three-Disc Collector's Edition)

I'm sure Mrs. Tegan is ecstatic about this.

So, there ya go. Get out there and consume something!

-L

No comments: